Stop binge eating and get your life back
Hypnosis can free you from the grip of compulsive bingeing
What will your life be like when you stop binge eating?
Won't it be wonderful not to be under the dictatorship of compulsion any more?
Right now, it might seem an impossible dream. When a whole part of your life is given over to satisfying a desperate secret need, it can fill up all the mental and emotional space you've got. It's like you can think of nothing else, do nothing else. It looks like there's no way out. There doesn't seem to be anything you could realistically do that would make any difference.
Too scared to stop binge eating?
And not only might it seem impossible, it can seem dreadfully scary too. After all, if you've been living with this compulsion for any length of time, you've kind of got used to it. It's familiar. You know what to do, how to do it. You can predict just how it's going to go - planning, laying in supplies, choosing your moment, starting to gorge, getting totally into it, then it's over, and here comes that old gnawing guilt and regret.
Not nice, but oh so familiar. If you weren't doing that, what on earth would you be doing instead? Your mind goes blank at the question. Every now and then you try to stop through will power. "I just won't do it!" But something stresses you or worries you, and the next thing you know, there it is again, with its false promise of relief that never delivers.
The truth is, trying to stop an unconscious behavior pattern through conscious effort never works. You can't actually win a battle against yourself! Unconscious behaviors certainly can, and do, change, but if you want them to change in a particular direction, you need to work with them, not against them. You need to get into collaboration with your unconscious mind, not go to war with it.
Hypnosis can help you finally stop binge eating
Stop binge eating is an audio hypnosis session developed by psychologists with wide experience helping people stop compulsive behaviors. It will help you to use the power of hypnosis to engage with your own unconscious and establish a new alliance to change your life.
As you relax and listen repeatedly to your download, you'll become aware of profound changes taking place within you. You'll notice that
- you stop berating yourself (this might be a shock and take a bit of getting used to, but it's rather nice not to be told off all the time!)
- you begin to develop a new, more understanding relationship with the part of you responsible for the compulsive pattern
- you start to see the real intention behind the behavior, and how the needs it tries to meet can be taken care of in more helpful ways
- you begin to take the first practical steps towards meeting those needs more effectively in your everyday life
- your inner and outer life change gently yet powerfully, and you begin to feel so much better about yourself
Download Stop binge eating or book a personalised in person session and bring your life back into balance again.
Stop Binge Eating has been purchased by 2201 customers.