Stop comfort eating
Escape the compulsion to make yourself feel better with food
Do you turn to comfort eating more often than you would like?
Are the costs outweighing the benefits?
Life can be tough sometimes. And sometimes the things that make life difficult can go on for a long time. It's only human to want to help yourself feel better, and there's no getting away from it, what's easier to lay your hands on than what's in the fridge or food cupboard? Reaching for a tub of delicious ice-cream, a tasty deep base pizza or a packet of thick chocolate biscuits does not make you a bad person.
But although you get the instant reward of the great taste or the satisfyingly filling sensation, you've already discovered that reaching out for those sweet, filling foods on a too regular basis is bringing other consequences that you're not so keen on. And making you an unhappy person.
Which was why you reached out for them in the first place...
It's a trap, isn't it? But there is a way out.
Hypnosis can help you overcome the habit of comfort eating
Stop comfort eating is an audio hypnosis session created by psychologists with wide experience in helping people with the psychological side of healthy weight management. It uses the power of hypnosis to help you break out of the behavior patterns that seem to have such a grip on you.
As you relax and listen repeatedly to your download, you'll notice that
- the problems and challenges you're facing start to seem much less daunting
- you find yourself getting creative about developing real, practical solutions
- you develop a new relationship with your own emotions, and feel more at peace with them
- you find yourself naturally eating so much more healthily, and enjoying occasional treats without guilt or anxiety
- you feel much more relaxed and confident within yourself
Download Stop comfort eating or book a personalised in person session and take back control of your own life.